The very important work of distributing thousands of pounds of food across eastern Riverside and southern San Bernardino Counties is done through FIND Food Bank’s 44 free Community Mobile Markets and a network of 80+ community-based partners (FIND Food Bank Agency Network) whose organizations have unique programs for those they serve (homeless shelters, community feeding kitchens, and food pantries). These programs work to move perishable and non-perishable free food items quickly and equitably to our partner service organizations and directly to families and individuals throughout our Desert. At many locations, additional support services are also provided.
Organizations that are part of FIND Food Bank’s Agency Network go through an application process and must maintain the required standards to distribute food assistance. To learn more about becoming an Agency partner organization of FIND Food Bank, please contact our Director of Community Impact, Lorena Marroquin at 760.775.3663 ext. 106
Food Distribution Site Finder:
Disclaimer / Notice:
Distribution times and locations are the responsibility of the hosting agency, independent of FIND, are subject to change and are often offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call the agency ahead of time to confirm the following distribution information and to learn about any eligibility requirements they may have. We appreciate your help in letting us know if any of the following distribution information is inaccurate; we do our best to have the most current information available on our web site, but again, distribution times and locations are subject to change at the discretion of our agency partners.
You can reach FIND Food Bank at 760-775-FOOD (3663) for more information.
Noticias, Por Favor:
Horarios de sistribución y lugares son la responsabilidad de la agencia, independientemente de FIND, están sujetas a cambios y se ofrecen sobre una base del que primero llegue, primero es servido. Por favor llame a la agencia antes de tiempo para confirmar la siguiente información de distribución y para aprender acerca de los requisitos que pueden tener para ser elegidos. Les agradecemos su ayuda para dejarnos saber si alguno de la siguiente distribución información es exacto; hacemos nuestro mejor esfuerzo para tener la información más reciente disponible en nuestro sitio, pero una vez más, lugares y tiempos de distribución están sujetos a cambios a discreción de nuestras agencias.
Por favor de llamar a FIND Food Bank, 760-775-3663, para más información.
Select your nearest city from the drop down menu below to find the closest food distribution’s location, dates and times:
FREE MOBILE MARKET DISTRIBUTIONS AND FOOD PANTRIES ARE STILL OPEN
UPDATED: 9/2/2020 3:00pm
FIND Food Bank has been working closely with County Supervisor Manny Perez’s office and Riverside County Dept. of Public Health to ensure that there is unity with all agencies to support our community with food assistance at this time. We understand that many in our community are being hit hard with the economic impact Coronavirus has caused for many people in our Desert. We are here for you and understand.
FIND’s Free Mobile Market community food distributions and FIND’s network of partner agency Food Pantries and community Feeding Sites will remain open. Click here to find site locations. Please call the location to confirm the time they are open.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our sites are practicing Social Distancing and Face Covering techniques as required by the Riverside County Public Health Department. Please make sure to abide by the site’s policies when you arrive to ensure that everyone has the ability to receive food quickly and with the safety precautions our County and State public health officials are requiring. These include:
- All Clients are required to wear a face covering when going to a Food Distribution site, including drive-thru food distributions.
- When standing in line to receive food provide at least 2 arms length of space between the person in front of you and behind you.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizers prior to coming to the site and at the site if you have hand sanitizer with you.
- Only 1 person from the household should attend the site to pick up food for your family. Please leave other members in the parking lot to wait for you when you come away from the food area. They can meet you then to help.
- Leave children at home. Only bring children to the food site if you have no other child care options.
- Step away from the line or outside if you need to cough or sneeze. Use your elbow to shield your face.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY OF THESE SIGNS: Coughing, sneezing, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- You are able to have someone pick up food for you on your behalf and deliver it to you.