Food In Need of Distribution, Inc. is FIND Food Bank.
We are the only regional food bank serving eastern Riverside and southern San Bernardino Counties in southern California.
We distribute 10+ million pounds of food assistance annually to an average 85,000 individuals each month across our service area.
We do so through a network of 100+ community-based partners whose programs include food pantries, soup kitchens, after-school and summer care, senior centers, faith-based organizations, and homeless shelters.
We are a Member of Feeding America and the California Association of Food Banks.
How It Works
FIND Food Bank distributes 10+ million pounds of food each year.
Of that food, approximately:
- 40 — 50% is fresh produce
- Remaining food is donated product and fresh rescue from local retailers
DONATED PRODUCE & FRESH RESCUE FOOD
Comes from a variety of sources:
- Local growers
- Local grocers and warehouse stores
- Local food drives
- Corporate partners
- USDA Commodities (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)
Please Note: All food is checked for expiration dates, sorted,
and then placed into FIND Food Bank inventory for distribution.
OUR COMMUNITY-BASED PARTNERS
Make their selections from FIND Food Bank inventory for distribution through programs such as:
- Food pantries and soup kitchens
- After-school and summer programs for children
- Senior centers
- Faith-based organizations
- Homeless shelters and missions
- Please see our Services Page for full list of area food-assistance distributions
How To Help
Here are some things you can do to help FIND Food Bank:
(1) Donate Money — DONATE NOW!
(2) Donate Food — we can always use: peanut butter, canned tuna/chicken, canned fruit/veggies, soup, beans, meals-in-a-can/box, bottled water, and baby food/diapers.
(3) Volunteer with FIND — we need help with everything from sorting donated food to stuffing envelopes — please CONTACT to share your strengths and join the FIND team!
(4) Volunteer with our partners — Individual programs have individual needs, so please contact our partners if you’d like to help them out.