FOOD DISTIBUTION SITES ARE STILL OPEN
FREE MOBILE MARKET DISTRIBUTIONS AND FOOD PANTRIES ARE STILL OPEN
UPDATED: 4/5/2020 2:00pm
FIND Food Bank has been working closely with County Supervisor Manny Perez’s office and Riverside County Dept. of Public Health to ensure that there is unity with all agencies to support our community with food assistance at this time. We understand that many in our community are being hit hard with the economic impact Coronavirus has caused for many people in our Desert. We are here for you and understand.
FIND’s Free Mobile Market community food distributions and FIND’s network of partner agency Food Pantries and community Feeding Sites will remain open. Click here to find site locations. Please call the location to confirm time they are open.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our sites are practicing Social Distancing and Face Covering techniques as required by the Riverside County Public Health Department. Please make sure to abide by the site’s policies when you arrive to ensure that everyone has the ability to receive food quickly and with the safety precautions our County and State public health officials are requiring. These include:
- All Clients are required to wear a face covering when going to a Food Distribution site, including drive thru food distributions.
- When standing in line to receive food provide at least 2 arms length of space between the person in front of you and behind you.
- For our senior specific sites serving only 65 and older clients, you will need to show proof of age to be admitted to the site to receive food.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizers prior to coming to the site and at the site if you have hand sanitizer with you.
- Only 1 person from the household should attend the site to pick up food for your family. Please leave other members in the parking lot to wait for you when you come away from the food area. They can meet you then to help.
- Leave children at home. Only bring children to the food site if you have no other child care options.
- Step away from the line or outside if you need to cough or sneeze. Use your elbow to shield your face.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY OF THESE SIGNS: Coughing, sneezing and running a fever. You are able to have someone pick up food for you on your behalf and deliver it to you.
Red Nose Day Special to End Child Poverty
Red Nose Day was so incredible! In case you missed it, here’s FIND Food Bank featured on the Red Nose Day Special.
FIND Food Bank is proud to be a partner of Red Nose Day, and deeply honored to represent the Feeding America Food Banking Network and our Desert Community at the National level. During the Red Nose Day Special to End Child Poverty, FIND’s response to Child Hunger was highlighted by A List Celebrities that you know and love.
Together, we can help change the story for children living in poverty, who’ve been so affected by COVID19.